If you're having trouble with the website we'd suggest you try the following:
- Firstly, you may need to delete your cookies - a cookie is a small file we store on your computer to let us know who you are next time you visit us.
- We would suggest that you sign in before deleting your cookies, otherwise the items in your bag or saved items list will disappear when your delete your cookies. They'll be stored safely in your account if you're logged in before deleting your cookies.
- On most internet browsers you can delete your cookies using 'Tools' or 'History'.
- Once you've cleared your cookies, close your browser, reopen it and visit our site again. You should be able to use it without any more problems.
- We also suggest that you use one of the browsers that are fully supported on the website including IE, Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
If you're still having problems, contact our help desk with the below informations :
- As much detail as you can about the issue
- Screen shots of any error messages you get
- Which web browser you're using (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari etc.)
- What you've done so far to try to resolve it.
If you receive a message that says your email address/password isn’t recognised, follow the steps below:
- Make sure you are using the same email address and password you registered with.
- If you can’t remember your password click on the ‘forgotten password’ link on the sign in page. You’ll be prompted to enter your email address and we’ll send you an email with a link that will allow you to create a new password for your account.
- If you enter your email address and/or password incorrectly three times, your account will be locked for 30 minutes.
If after this you still can’t sign in, get in touch with our Customer Care Team giving as much detail as you can about the issue including screen shots of any error message you get and what you’ve done so far to try to resolve it.